Friday, January 15, 2010

i could probably dance all night at a club if you play the right stuff. like techno, rap, oldies, all kinds of stuff all i want to do is dance dance dance till i can't dance anymore. i think it is really fun to dance around even in public i will dance like crazy and at home and in the car and everyplace i can dance at i will. sometimes i will dance in my chair at school or move my head or something. i may be a terrible dancer but i don't care because it's how i dance and i know i look good to someone and that i just dance to have fun not to impress people i do it for me and i don't care if i look silly i love how i dance. a lot of my guy friends say i dance pretty good and that is all that matters to me if my friends say i do then i think i do they say i always make them want to get up and dance with me and it makes me feel so cool that a guy would want to dance with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment